We’re hiring a Web Developer in Central Cambridge, Massachusetts. This is your chance to join a dynamic company that strives to provide a workplace where employees feel empowered, valued, stimulated, and connected to the business. So, we’d love for you to explore our opportunities!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
JD Digital Marketing Inc. It is a rapidly growing company, providing digital marketing services and digital marketing courses.The company office is located in a central and accessible area in Cambridge MA – within the Wework offices, which allows employees to enjoy an interesting and enjoyable work environment and enjoy all the benefits of the Wework office
The web developer will be responsible for website building, SEO and content writing to the company’s website and the company’s customers’ websites.
A major portion of this position involves Web Page programming, Connecting payment channels for online products and services, Creating a linked system for collecting data from customers and leads, maintenance, technical support, documentation, and administration of all applications related to the company’s product(s). This includes improvement to online sales activities that are designated leads for sales channels by combining clear communication and creative design work, along with the technical skills to implement those ideas. The Web Developer must understand and leverage the company’s business direction and goals to review and recommend changes to the company’s website to achieve these goals, more traffic and more sales of the products and services of the company.
The role will be focused on promoting the company’s brand to attract, engage and convert potential buyers, and make it easier for customers to find relevant information. You will play a key role in defining and shaping the web presence. As a result, you will need to seek out ideas from competitors to inform the strategy you will build and then shift into execution mode to bring it to life
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in the planning of overall company strategy involving Internet usage and work with outside vendors in developing tests to ensure feature functionality.
- Research, track, and understand new web technologies in order to provide technical leadership services applications development and analyze business requirements as they pertain to the company.
- Perform development, maintenance, programming and optimize for web pages, web applications and landing pages for conversion and performance improvement.
- Perform web suitability testing, assuring web server and site technical performance in day-to-day site maintenance activities such as posting monthly news articles, product updates, links review, fixing typos, etc.
- Develop creatives (banners, skyscrapers, pop-unders, email) for consumer oriented direct marketing and direct selling websites, and implement testing methodologies to optimize consumer response.
- Effectively forecast performance, set SEO growth goals, understand how to create traffic organically for multiple SEO activities. Monitor SEO results and manage projects to ensure continued high rankings.
- Develop content strategies and execute to differentiate the brand across web/digital, website, blogs, email, social, paid media, third-party aggregators, and more. Audit all existing content to ensure best practices are implemented.
- Develop short and long-term optimization strategy and communicate to stakeholders, and analyze data and reports including traffic, rankings, conversions etc. Conduct ongoing professional research, staying up-to-date on industry trends.
- Develop, assess, and communicate web site usage and security policies and standards.
- Create secure online web forms as needed for data collection and surveys.
- Connect and manage payment channels for online products and services.
- Client communication of our strategies, performance, and deliverables.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and two or more years in web development/web design.
- Experience using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Forms.
- Experience in developing online marketing creatives (web pages, banner ads, site graphics, pop-unders, etc.) for consumer interactive oriented Internet companies preferred.
- Expertise developing strategic approaches to gathering website analytics, tracking, and tagging for marketing campaigns and business intelligence/data gathering, using Google Analytics, GTM, Google ads, Facebook and other marketing platforms.
- Experience in SEO strategy planning, implementation and Monitor results and manage projects to ensure continued high rankings. Using SEO to drive traffic to websites for marketing efforts.
- Ability to write content for a website, blog, email marketing and content that strengthens SEO.
- Experience investigating and deploying email databases and systems.
- Experience working with secure online forms and payment systems.
- Ability to proactively work effectively with sales, operations, and HR consulting to gather and make sure proposals meet the standards and current system architecture. Solid understanding of web marketing techniques preferred.
- Strong organization, oral, and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and attention to detail are required.
BENEFITS AND WAGES
- Flexible daily working hours, we value work-life balance.
- Paid holidays vacations.
- Extra annual 5 Days paid Vacation.
- Retirement plan 401(k).
- Option for hybrid work after 3 months.
- Option for a full time job after 3 months.
$30- $35 Per Hour
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO THE FOLLOWING EMAIL:
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers; handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate. May be required to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer, drug-free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
All applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, physical/mental disability, medical condition, military/veteran status, genetic information, marital status, ethnicity, alienage or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. By completing this application, you are seeking to join a team of hardworking professionals dedicated to consistently delivering outstanding service to our customers and contributing to the financial success of the organization, its clients, and its employees. Equal access to programs, services, and employment is available to all qualified persons. Those applicants requiring accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should contact a management representative.