We’re hiring a Marketing Manager in Central Cambridge, Massachusetts. This is your chance to join a dynamic company that strives to provide a workplace where employees feel empowered, valued, stimulated, and connected to the business. So, we’d love for you to explore our opportunities!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
JD Digital Marketing Inc. It is a rapidly growing company, providing digital marketing services and digital marketing courses.The company office is located in a central and accessible area in Cambridge MA – within the Wework offices, which allows employees to enjoy an interesting and enjoyable work environment and enjoy all the benefits of the Wework office.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for marketing the products and services and Managing the Campaign and Social Media of the company and its customers. Contacting new and existing customers and promoting the sale of the company’s products and services, and managing the company’s customers.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the development of the company’s marketing program. Assessing existing and potential markets, product life cycle planning, coordination of product development, development of product strategies, definition of promotional activities and product launch. Activities may include technical sales support, product advertising/promotion planning, developing and implementing multiple channel programs and directing the development of company market requirements for specific products(s) or product line.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Initiate and follow-up with customers to sell products or services, resolve problems, and answer questions.
- Arrange payment terms in accordance with established guidelines.
- Maintain operation records and prepare daily transaction records.
- Syndicate content across channels to build an inbound marketing funnel strategy that accomplishes both large volume top-of-funnel goals and a high velocity of conversions through the funnel to pipeline and revenue.
- Get hands-on with the management and optimization of ads across multiple platforms, including DSPs, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, YouTube, Amazon, Pinterest, TikTok, and more.
- Directly oversee one or more channels to drive performance including paid search (PPC), display advertising, ecommerce, organic search, and social Media.
- Build experimental testing strategies (example: A/B testing) into all campaign plans to help us scale quickly based on learnings.
- Leading the content strategy and execution and publishing process for all social channels.
- Regularly analyze campaign performance, report findings to stakeholders, and identify opportunities and optimizations based on findings.
- Use a data-driven approach via web analytics for monitoring and reporting of online marketing campaigns. Campaign monitoring to ensure the account is pacing well relative to budgets and targets.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and two or more years in campaign management on all platforms Google, Facebook, TikTok, LinkedIn and more.
- Experience building a marketing strategy, building a media plan and managing budgets.
- Experience using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Forms.
- Extensive experience in data analysis with software such as Google Analytics, preparing reports for company management and customers.
- Proven experience with Social Media management, ability to write relevant and contemporary content and manage a monthly Gantt.
- Strong understanding of customers, the flowspace value proposition, and the buyer’s journey, to inform campaigns.
- A self-starter and innovator, someone who loves testing new channels and strategies and is comfortable with pivoting and adapting to quickly changing environments. And the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables.
- Highly analytical and metrics-driven, with a strong understanding of marketing operations/automation and marketing analytics.
- Consistent track record delivering under a tight deadline, extremely detail-oriented, and able to prioritize and juggle/meet multiple deadlines.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret contracts, policies, documents, and regulations.
- Ability to write reports and compose business correspondence. and the ability to effectively establish rapport, present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, pro-rata, percentages, and volume; ability to apply concepts of basic accounting.
BENEFITS AND WAGES
- Flexible daily working hours, we value work-life balance.
- Paid holidays vacations.
- Extra annual 5 Days paid Vacation.
- Retirement plan 401(k).
- Option for hybrid work after 3 months.
- Option for a full time job after 3 months.
$20- $25 Per Hour
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO THE FOLLOWING EMAIL:
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers; handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate. May be required to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer, drug-free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
All applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, physical/mental disability, medical condition, military/veteran status, genetic information, marital status, ethnicity, alienage or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. By completing this application, you are seeking to join a team of hardworking professionals dedicated to consistently delivering outstanding service to our customers and contributing to the financial success of the organization, its clients, and its employees. Equal access to programs, services, and employment is available to all qualified persons. Those applicants requiring accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should contact a management representative.